EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
|Video – a specialty through the eyes of students #СтудентПідкаже||Video about the educational program #АдмінПідкаже|
The specialty includes the tasks of designing, programming, testing and operating modern computer-integrated and information systems, namely:
– IT-technologies in high-tech production;
– software development technologies and internet technologies;
– robotics, mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CAE and SCADA-systems;
– automated production control systems and robotic complexes;
– architecture of industrial controllers and their programming.
Skills and competencies that a bachelor in the educational program will have Systems engineering:
1. Ability to develop and maintain computerized and robotic systems designed to control technological processes, technical objects and business systems;
2. Ability to develop hardware for computer-integrated systems based on modern microcontrollers;
3. Ability to develop software for automated control systems based on modern information technologies, management theory and decision making, the latest programming technologies and artificial intelligence methods.
Educational program graduate in Systems engineering can work as:
1. Specialist in systems engineering, control systems and automation;
2. Analyst of computer and robotic systems;
3. Programmer of departments of automated control systems of enterprises and firms (SeniorSoftwareEngineer, QA Engineer, etc.);
4. Administrator of information computer systems and networks (SystemsEngineer/Administrator, etc.);
5. IT project coordinator and manager.