Link to YouTube record of NURE WINTER HOLIDAYS HERE
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM AUTOMATION AND COMPUTER-INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES
Modern Hi-Tech specialty, which combines classical engineering education in the field of automation with in-depth knowledge of computer technologies and special software, namely:
– automation and intelligent computer integrated technologies,
– architecture and programming of industrial controllers,
– 3D- modeling and mechatronics
– software and hardware complexes of automated control systems and technical means of automation
– software development in the field of IndustrialAutomationSystems, Industrial Internet of Things, CALS, business process automation.
Skills and competencies, which will have a bachelor’s degree in the educational program Automation and computer-integrated technologies:
Ability to create and maintain the functioning of automated production process control systems based on the latest microprocessor devices;
Ability to develop software, technical and information support of automated control systems;
Skills in management and design of modern industrial-technological computer systems and networks;
Skills of development of software and software and hardware complexes of wide scope of application;
Skills for planning, optimization and intellectualization of production processes.
Graduates for an educational program Automation and computer-integrated technologies can work:
1. Engineer-programmer of the control system;
2. Technician-programmer (industrial automation)
3. Analyst of software systems and computer-integrated systems;
4. Specialist in computer control systems, automation and processing of information (IndustrialEngineer, Qualityengineer, ProductionPlanner, etc.);
5. Engineer for the organization of the production process
6. Coordinator and manager of Hi-Tech, IT and IIoT projects;
Experts take engineering and technical positions that provide the design and operation of automated production management systems based on the widespread use of computer-integrated technologies.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM SYSTEM ENGINEERING
The specialty covers the tasks of designing, programming, testing and operation of modern computer-integrated and information systems, namely:
– IT-technologies in high-tech production;
– technologies of software development and Internet technologies;
– Robotics, Mechatronics, CAD / CAM / CAE- and SCADA-Systems;
– automated production control systems and robotic complexes;
– Architecture of industrial controllers and their programming.
Skills and competences that a bachelor’s degree program holds in the System Engineering:
1. Ability to develop and maintain computerized and robotic systems designed to control technological processes, technical objects and business systems;
2. Ability to develop the hardware of computer-integrated systems based on modern microcontrollers;
3. Ability to develop software for automated control systems based on modern information technology, theory of management and decision making, advanced programming technologies and methods of artificial intelligence.
Educational Graduates System Engineering Can Work:
1. Specialist in system engineering, control systems and automation;
2. An analyst of computer and robotic complexes;
3. Programmer of departments of automated systems of management of enterprises and firms (SeniorSoftwareEngineer, QA Engineer, etc.);
4. Administrator of information computer systems and networks (SystemsEngineer / Administrator, etc.);
5. Coordinator and manager of IT projects.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES OF RADIO ELECTRONICS
Hi-Tech educational program, which includes the development, design and production of modern radio-electronic devices for various purposes, namely:
– development of modern information and communication technologies;
– development of circuit design of infocommunication systems, computer equipment and microcontrollers;
– development of intelligent computerized systems of modern production;
– development of systems of the automated design and 3D-modeling;
– development of intelligent MEMS and MOMS;
– Software development in the field of Industrial Automation Systems, Embedded System;
– development of intelligent security and access control systems;
– development of technologies of modern computer and industrial networks.
Skills and competences that a bachelor’s degree program holds in Intelligent Radio Electronics Technologies:
– knowledge of technological systems and production processes;
– knowledge of the principles of designing the production processes of electronic devices;
– knowledge of the principles of algorithmization and programming of microcontrollers and industrial controllers;
– knowledge of the principles of organization and management of branch networks;
– Knowledge of modern tools (CASE-technology, CAD / CAM / CAE) of computer-aided design of electronic devices;
– knowledge of forming technology;
– knowledge of computer technology design.
– knowledge of the use of Internet resources for solving experimental and practical tasks in professional activities;
– the ability to compile algorithms and create applications for solving problems of varying complexity;
– the ability to develop all types of documents for the production of electronic devices;
– ability to use methods of structural design of electronic devices on a modern and perspective element basis;
– ability to design industrial networks and select components for their construction.
Educational Alumnus Intelligent radio electronics can work:
– electronics engineer, developer of radioelectronics with the use of modern intellectual technologies;
– engineer of technical service (Mechanical & Electronic Engineering, Test Engineering);
– Engineer-Programmer of Systems of Automation and Smart-technologies, Embedded System Developer.
Disciplines of our specialities (Plans-2021):
If you have some questions, text us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our page on University site: www.nure.ua
Our page on Facebook: Facebook